Click here to view a PDF version of this report: Rick Schwarz IT Project Portfolio Report
It can also be found and downloaded on The IMF website: Free Report Download
The focus areas of this report include:
- Challenges IT executives face trying to translate their project’s value to the business.
- The importance of a business case in IT portfolio management and how to build one that will get your project recognized.
- Case study showing the correlation between quality business cases and IT project spend at an industry leading tech company.
- Culture, process, and consistency issues within the enterprise that stifle innovative projects.
- IT Portfolio Management adoption approaches for small, mid-size, and large businesses.
- Best practices for assessing and ranking the projects in your portfolio based on value and risk.