Bobbleheads.com (July 2013 – Present)
- Increased social referrals to Bobbleheads.com by 828% (592 to 5,494) vs. same 2012 period; Increased social referrals to CustomBobbleheads.com by 56% (380 to 596).
- Increased social conversions via Bobbleheads.com by 150% vs. same 2012 period; Increased social conversions via CustomBobbleheads.com by 200%.
- Increased Facebook fans by 179% (671 to 1,876); Increased Twitter followers by 14%.
- Send out monthly Mailchimp newsletters to 9,300 subscribers, which have yielded $23,371 in revenue, up 504% vs. same 2012 period ($3,865 vs. $23,371).
- Produce and manage multimedia content for Bobbleheads.com and CustomBobbleheads.com, both of which are ranked on Google’s 1st page and receive 34,000+ total visits per month.
- Started Bobblehead Blog, which has amassed 2,200+ visits in 3.5 months’ time.
- Created SlideShare account which now houses 17 presentations garnering 1,900+ views.
- Overhauled content on CustomBobbleheads.com, resulting in 1st page Google rank (Page jump from #49 to #1).
The Information Management Forum (May 2010 – June 2010)
- Created and managed content on company’s website, which generated 15,000+ visits and 40,000+ page views annually.
- Edited and published IT whitepapers, which were downloaded 750+ times annually.
- Distributed e-newsletters on a weekly basis to 1,200+ members and prospects.
- Served as primary blog contributor for a blog receiving 1,200 visits every month.
Copper Conferencing (March 2009 – April 2010)
- Managed a customer base consisting of 150+ accounts.
- Generated 200+ leads each month through internet research, cold calling tactics, website chat interaction, and social networking.