George F. “Rick” Schwarz IV
433 Belmont Dr. Alpharetta, GA 30022 | (770) 712-5731 | email@example.com
- Online marketing of both services and products
- Content creation, organization, distribution, and management for company websites
- Social media marketing, including community creation and engagement
- Market/competitive research
- Website data metrics analysis
- Tools: HTML/CSS (Basic), Google Analytics, AdWords, and Webmaster Tools; Microsoft Office Suite 2010; Adobe CS6; Salesforce.com; WebEx; GoToMeeting; Mailchimp; Windows Movie Maker.
- Social Media: HootSuite; Klout; Twitter; Facebook; LinkedIn; Pinterest; Tumblr; Google+; YouTube; SlideShare; WordPress; Reddit; Blogger.
Bobbleheads.com, Alpharetta, GA
Social Media and Marketing Analyst; July 2013 – Present
- Manage social media channels for three unique brands: Bobbleheads.com (Retail), CustomBobbleheads.com (Custom), and Royal Bobbles (Wholesale).
- Increased social referrals to Bobbleheads.com by 828% (592 to 5,494) vs. same 2012 period; Increased social referrals to CustomBobbleheads.com by 56% (380 to 596).
- Increased social conversions via Bobbleheads.com by 150% vs. same 2012 period; Increased social conversions via CustomBobbleheads.com by 200%.
- Increased Facebook fans by 179% (671 to 1,876); Increased Twitter followers by 14%.
- Send out monthly Mailchimp newsletters to 9,300 subscribers, which have yielded $23,371 in revenue, up 504% vs. same 2012 period ($3,865 vs. $23,371).
- Produce and manage multimedia content for Bobbleheads.com and CustomBobbleheads.com, both of which are ranked on Google’s 1st page and receive 34,000+ total visits per month.
- Monitor and engage social networks for customer service opportunities and sales leads.
- Started Bobblehead Blog, which has amassed 2,200+ visits in 3.5 months’ time.
- Created SlideShare account which now houses 17 presentations garnering 1,900+ views.
- Overhauled content on CustomBobbleheads.com, resulting in 1st page Google rank.
- Conduct live, on-air interviews using the Google+ Hangout On-Air feature.
- Write and edit product press releases and editorials for magazines, catalogs, and tradeshows.
- Coordinate marketing promotions and contests.
The Information Management Forum, Roswell, GA
Communications Manager; May 2010 – June 2013
- Created and managed content on company’s website, which generated 15,000+ visits and 40,000+ page views annually.
- Edited and published IT whitepapers, which were downloaded 750+ times annually.
- Distributed e-newsletters on a weekly basis to 1,200+ members and prospects.
- Project manager responsible for developing new company website.
- Accountable for social media platforms, i.e. Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Analyzed website activity using Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Built interactive presentations for meetings and webinars.
- Served as primary blog contributor for a blog receiving 1,200 visits every month.
- Crafted B2B marketing collateral and operations materials.
Copper Conferencing, Roswell, GA
Account Executive, March 2009 – April 2010
- Accountable for all aspects of sales, business development, and client management related to Copper’s audio and web conferencing solutions.
- Managed a customer base consisting of 150+ accounts.
- Tracked sales cycle progress, from prospect to close, through Salesforce.com.
- Wrote sales contracts after negotiating offers and acceptances.
- Performed online product demonstrations.
- Provided high-quality customer service, increasing customer retention and satisfaction rates.
- Generated 200+ leads each month through internet research, cold calling tactics, website chat interaction, and social networking.
- Worked with developers to improve product offerings based on observations and customer demands.
The University of Georgia, Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communications
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communications
- Cumulative GPA: 3.50/4.0